Do you need an experienced editor and proofreader to help out on a project? Maybe you require someone to proofread your annual report, edit your case studies or review your web content.
I can help with all of this and more.
I am an editorial and content professional with lots of experience of working with charities. In addition, I’m a charity trustee so I have an excellent understanding of the needs of voluntary sector organisations.
Services that I provide to charities include:
- Copy editing
- Plain English editing
- Web content writing/editing
Projects that I have recently worked on for charities include:
- Proofreading an annual report for a UK charity
- Writing web content for a start-up educational NGO
- Proofreading presentations and newsletter content for an educational charity
- Researching, writing and producing a student handbook for a higher education institution
- Editing case studies for a charity
- Proofreading healthcare information booklets
Charities that I have worked with include: Macmillan Cancer Support, Ravensbourne, Children of the Mekong, Ambitious about Autism, Beanstalk, Crisis, and Room to Read.
What my clients say
Michele was extremely quick and kept me very well updated with her progress. I would definitely use her again in the future.
C.L, Ambitious about Autism
Michele proofreads our latest news on a weekly basis as well as presentations and reports. She provides excellent quality proofreading and also offers suggestions for improving the copy.
Eugenie M., director, Children of the Mekong
Michele is very good at what she does. She is thorough and helpful and very detail oriented.
Nicole D., programme officer, UNV Trinidad and Tobago