Hello, I’m Michele.
I’m a wordsmith. I love working with words and have done so in one way or another for a long time now.
My background is in trade journalism and I bring a writer’s eye to my editing approach.
I have also worked as a digital content editor.
My specialisms are:
- Corporate proofreading and editing
- Digital content editing/writing
- Non-native English editing
- Plain English editing/writing
- Brush Up Your Grammar, Society for Editors and Proofreaders
- Proofreading 2, Society for Editors and Proofreaders
- Basic Proofreading, the Publishing Training Centre
- Plain English, the Plain English Campaign
- Postgraduate certificate in magazine journalism, University of the Arts
- Certificate in English language teaching to speakers of other languages (CELTA), Cambridge English Language Assessment
- BA Hons in English & European Literature, University of Warwick